Institute for Tourism Studies (IFT) in its vision, mission and value is committed to become globally recognized destination for tourism and hospitality studies, not only for the benefits of Macao, but also for the Asia Pacific region. It will equip students with professional knowledge and technical competence in preparation for their future leadership responsibilities in the industry. With this belief, all staff members work together to the realization of the vision.
To achieve this goal, IFT strives to provide timely, effective and quality administrative services. By implementing the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, IFT dedicates itself to meeting the requirements and enhancing user satisfaction through continual improvement, and is committed to:
- Understand and establish measures that satisfy user needs;
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are well communicated and understood among all staff, particularly the significance of user satisfaction;
- Keep improving service quality and performance by providing the necessary staff trainings;
- Improve administrative procedures and delegate responsibilities for work efficiency and timely services;
- Comply with all applicable local regulations and requirements;
- Ensure external providers and contractors are aware of and will conform to the specified requirements.
This Policy will be communicated to all students, staff, guests, and be available to the public.
Date : 01-07-2017