Institute for Tourism Studies (IFT) invites eligible suppliers to join the Supplier Database of IFT, from which registered suppliers may be invited to tender. Interested parties please submit the following information:
- Application form (click here to download or collect from the counter at Inspiration Building)
- The latest Sale Tax (M/8) form issued by Financial Services Bureau.
- The latest Business Registration Certificate issued by Commerce and Movable Property Registry.
Application can be submitted by one of the following means:
- Hand in to the document counter at Inspiration Building during office hour【0900 – 1300，1430 – 1745（Mon - Thur）；0900 – 1300，1430 – 1730（Fri）】, or；
- Email as attachment to Purchasing Team email@example.com, or；
- Fax to Purchasing Team at 8598-3184.
IFT implements a Quality Management System and an Environmental Management System, please read the IFT Quality Policy and IFT Environmental Policy before completing the application form.
All information will be held confidential. Submitted documents are used solely for this application and will be retained by the Institute.
Notes for accepted applicants
IFT is currently operating the Environmental Management System (EMS) and we recommend our suppliers to also operate the related EMS policies for fulfilling our EMS requirements. For the environmental recommendations to our suppliers’ vehicles, please refers to the followings:
Supplier vehicle environmental recommendations:
- Supplier shall regularly schedule maintenance checks for vehicles, to ensure that vehicles maintain the best condition, reduce black smoke emissions;
- If possible, supplier’s drivers should switch off the engine whenever the vehicle is idle, to reduce the release of exhaust gas;
- Encourage supplier’s driver to drive with low fuel consumption, low pollution, low noise eco-driving attitudes;
- According to the legal requirements, drivers must refill unleaded fuel and ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel at licensed fuel stations.
Invited suppliers who fail to provide quotations for 2 times in the same financial year will be removed from database if no written justification is given. Should the removed suppliers wish to join the database again, re-application will be accepted in the next year when the Institute starts a new round of invitation by advertisement.
If necessary, supplier may submit another application form for updates such as address or business nature.
Contact for enquiries
For enquiries, please contact Ms.Lei of Purchasing Team, Tel (853) 8598-1458/8598-1457.